First of all, I ’m very glad that you have found my blog. I live in Hungary; I fell in love with cooking a few years ago, when I moved out from my parents’ house. I’m married, and I have two children, but I still cook enthusiastically. My favourite hobby is photography. I have a Hungarian blog and now I try to translate my favourite recipes into English, so don’t be cross with me if some recipes don’t match the actual season. I try to pull up to myself very quickly.
There is no winter without hot chocolate. This is like summer without beach. So I want to say goodbye to the snow, cold and frost with this recipe. But we wait for you next year, otherwise how can we drink the yummy hot chocolate?
The special feature of this recipe is that you can season your drink at the table using a tea-ball.
Orange Hot Chocolate with Coriander Seed
- 200 g milk chocolate
- 200 ml cream
- 200 ml milk
- Orange liqueur (to your taste)
- Orange-peel (to your taste)
- Coriander Seed (to your taste)
- Melt the chocolate above steam. First pour the cream, then the milk gradually into the melted chocolate while stirring it continuously. Warm the drink and stir the liqueur into it.
- Beat the coriander seed into tea-balls.
- Pour the hot chocolate into mugs, and stir them with a tea-ball.
Warning! It’s very thick! We like it this way, but if you want a lighter drink, you can use less chocolate.