Although I posted a long time ago, now I’ve just brought a quick recipe. Everybody is busy enjoying summer time instead of reading blogs anyway. This recipe is ideal for summer (I bet you could not guess it if I don’t say).
Refreshing smoothie with tomato and mozzarella
- 800 g tomato, cut into pieces & seeds removed
- 120 g green olive, pitted
- ½ red onion
- 2 cloves garlic, mashed
- salt and freshly ground pepper
- olive oil
- balsamic vinegar
1. Blend the tomatoes, olives, red onion, garlic, salt and the freshly ground pepper in a food processor.
2. Decorate the top with olive oil, balsamic vinegar and mozzarella. Serve with ice cubes.