Wild garlic tagliatelle with roasted garlic cream and spring onions
For the wild garlic tagliatelle:
- 250 g flour for pasta
- 1 egg
- 50 g wild garlic (puréed with 80 ml water)
For the roasted garlic cream:
- 3 bulbs garlic (baked in the skin)
- 30 ml heavy cream
- 15 ml dry white wine
- salt, pepper
- 8 spring onions (chopped)
- freshly ground pepper
- Knead the dough for the pasta. Using a pasta maker, form and cut the tagliatelle. Cook the pasta in salted water for a few minutes (cc. 2 minutes).
- Boil the white wine until the alcohol evaporates (cc. 2 minutes). Then purée the ingredients of the roasted garlic sauce with an immersion blender until smooth and creamy.
- Mix the pasta with the sauce, and sprinkle it with lots of pepper and spring onion on the top.