Just to continue with the lunacy I have started…
Spaghetti with spinach pesto and soft boiled eggs
- 400 g spaghetti
- 4 soft boiled eggs
- salted almonds, roughly chopped
- sheep’s-milk cheese, grated
For the pesto:
- 130 g spinach, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, grated
- 120 g salted almond, toasted
- 80 g sheep’s-milk cheese
- 80 ml olive oil
- salt and freshly ground pepper
1. Cook the spaghetti.
2. Blend the ingredients of the pesto in a food processor, then mix the pesto with the spaghetti.
3. Serve the pasta with the yolks of the soft boiled eggs, the salad, the salted almonds and the cheese.