Autumn has arrived! Although this recipe doesn’t reflect this much, it is good to have autumn again, anyway. It is a bit like toddler food, but the piquant radish sprouts and the crunchy bread might compensate. By the way, I got the idea from the puréed version of a simple zucchini sauce, but I replaced the dill for thyme, walnut and creamy goat’s milk cheese. You can even combine the ingredients in layers. You can change anything to your taste. You can layer the goat’s milk cheese on the walnut and so on, and then it will be even more spectacular. I would also try the combination of aubergine, coriander, feta and salted peanuts! Maybe one day I will really try it, but then there will be too much of purée here.
Walnut & goat’s milk cheese zucchini cream with radish sprouts and eggs
- 1 large tbsp. butter
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 1000 g zucchini, grated
- 2 large cloves of garlic, grated
- 125 g goat’s milk cheese
- 100 g walnut, toasted and ground
- leaves of 1 bunch fresh thyme
- salt, freshly ground pepper
On the top:
- 4 boiled eggs, sliced
- radish sprouts
- toasted and ground walnut
1. In a pan fry the onion in the butter.
2. Add the zucchini and cook it in 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
3. Add the garlic, goat’s milk cheese and purée the mixture.
4. Add the remaining ingredients and decorate the cream on the top.